Raven Footjob Raven Footjob

Kinda have to agree with the below comment.
Compared to the rest of his texture, it does stick out.

His hyper dick does kinda stick out as well. As does the eyes. It doesn't sync that well. Gravity is rather here and there as well. (specifically the boob) It has an okay flow though.

Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

This was a really good parody :P
Loved the super exaggerated hair. The dialog was very thick and on the nose.
And the animation with the whole re-used assets was a solid jab as well x3

Just surprised to see Shad's name attached to anything original and of high quality. Makes me curious on what they heck they possibly could have done in this xP

Pidge Time | Loop (18+) Pidge Time | Loop (18+)

Looks overall neat imo :3 (writing late, so my bad if a bit short)
I don't think the lack of color is an issue, it's stylized imo :P

Really like the the motion and expressions in this.
Has a good build up and finish to it. A bit unspecified on if she's pounding her prostate or not. But other than that, it's pretty solid. Very nice and juicy.

Had to google the characters. And while heavily stylized, they still look recognizable.
Not 100 why you genderswapped one of them. And semi-oversized them. But overall it's pretty good. Easily nudge above average.

Yandere Stimulator (ANIMATED LOOP) Yandere Stimulator (ANIMATED LOOP)

Loops rather well. Not 100 on the genital placement... but all and all pretty good. Sound doesn't align though, and it get annoying pretty fast. At least imo.

Did not expect it to be a genderswap, but, then I noticed it's tagged xP

Here CUMS a THOT Here CUMS a THOT

Flows pretty okay. Has quite a few anatomy issues but, that kinda comes with doing hyper stuff.
And hum, can say the mix of a random, female Stevonnie, and random hyper, genderswapped gems is a kinda odd mix. But hey, a commission's a commission xP

You did decent with what you had to work with.
Think you did really good feet, along with some of the poses~

DFAC promo DFAC promo

So, of what I can see: A ton of hyper dicks, varied dick designs. Exclusive male focus. And only one, probably unfinished, placeholder vag model.
That's kinda standard for this kind of things :P

The physics and all that does look pretty solid.
So yeah, definitely more of the usual for everyone interested in that ^^
You can likely get people interested in cock worship featuring those specific characters.
I've yet to see one of these fail to rack up interest :3

She definitely was miming that they slept in Ludo’s bed. (NSFW Parody 18+) She definitely was miming that they slept in Ludo’s bed. (NSFW Parody 18+)

Hehe, okay, gotta say: A+ for effort on this one xP
Really well made, and the anatomy looks good. Some tiny iffy things about the thrusting motion, but overall just really flawless performance x3

Celestia MiniMovie The Minus Celestia MiniMovie The Minus

Gotta say it's soso. The sounds aren't good. (in fact, they quickly become very annoying. I guess if you are into that type of noise, it might be okay or even good though)
It has some minor anatomy issues, like how the breasts move. Or, primarily the nipples. (Or how some items with notably no depth, are used in a angle they weren't made for.

It lacks a climax, especially how it tries to milk it. And then to just shift to a cumshot afterwards doesn't improve it much either. As, it had a clear build up to a climax, but then there was none. And then it just swapped to the male orgasm.
Still, it is pretty decent at least. You do get in a lot of "oomph" in it so to speak. With practice and learning where to allocate the effort, you could become great at this.
Could do with work on your female genitalia. It's currently okay compared to your male. Long as you don't spiral off with improving on it xP

But yeah, all and all, it's completely average.

Lord Dominator x D-Bot | Loop (18+) Lord Dominator x D-Bot | Loop (18+)

Lets see... gave a look at your stuff, and so far I can say: I do really dig the focus on perspectives and physics.
You have a very smooth style.

In this specific case, there seem to be a few "off" parts. Like, the dick not entirely seeming to be attached on the bot. Granted, my weak point as a critic is angles xD So it could just be me xP
Overall, she does seem to "work" in the angles shown. I am however not sure why you gave her Caucasian nipples... and tbh, I was expecting this to well, be more about Dominator.
But, she's there I guess xP Can't critique the work itself over that, but it did make me a little dissapointed x3

Anyhow, it's a neat start so far. I have noticed a few things you likely gotta work on. (like detail/quality consistency, the standard anatomy one 99,9 % of artists gotta work on and stuff like that :P)

Alex & BBDs Alex & BBDs

Very rhythmic, gotta say it was a lot longer and varied than I expected. So that gets points for effort :P
Had a nice, fun beat to it. (And again: It's just way longer than you'd think haha.)

Anyhow, as said before: Need work on the anatomy, and overall smoothness. But it is well made.
It is incredibly bland and one sided. BUT, that's not necessarily a bad thing as said. Call of Duty fits into both those categories xP

But yeah, the "cumdump with no needs or self-regard" is very done to death hehe. But, it's kinda one of those things that never gets old x3 But it is imo a trope that really can do with some variation every now and then. Whether it's in the shape of focusing on female pleasure in female "clients", or just having the girl involved actually get off x3
(I know you have done female focused content in the past. I'm just saying this specific use is one that points it out very notably hehe ;D Granted, you do use very different themes for the two as well.)

Can't recall if we've gone in depth about this topic before. So won't trail off too much heh.
Has several points that needs polish. But really lovely enthusiasm and passion put into the animation ^^
My bad if a little incoherent. Long day, and writing in the middle of the night.

The-G-s responds: